KTern completely analyses the entire ECC landscape and
auto-recommends the test cases and test scenarios. Based on the number
of test cases and complexity of the system, KTern calculates the effort
and timeline for the S/4HANA migration project.
Some of the prominent features of KTern’s Digital Labs include:
- Built on SAP’s Activate framework, specifically for SAP transformation projects
- An in-built AI based S/4HANAPEDIA rule engine
- Value, Volume and Velocity (VVV) based auto test case recommendations
- Auto test case executions and defects repository
- API-based and screen recorder- based (readable scriptless test cases captured in real time) testing
- Tightly integrated project management capabilities
- 30% - 40% reduction in total project cost and timeline
KTern's Dashboard helps in understanding the test case and defects status , and
helping the user to identify critical business process which are related
to the transactions known as the VVV analysis.
Select " Test Cockpit" from KTern's Digital Labs.
Navigate to "Dashboard" in the Test Suite Cockpit
The Test Cockpit consists of Test Catalogue, Insights , Dashboard & Sign-offs
The VVV Scoring Dashboard covers the Value, Velocity, and Volume
Analysis of the business per transaction usage. There could be ‘n’
number of business processes in a system. This dashboard identifies the
critical business processes and prioritizes the test cases which must be
tested based on the following factors:
1. Value : This score denotes the merit and significance of the transactional execution for the business scenario.
2. Volume : This score denotes the magnitude of the data and documents obtained from the transactional execution of the business scenario
3. Velocity : This score denotes the frequency of the transactional execution for the corresponding business scenario.
Higher the score, higher the relevancy of the business potential and vice versa
KTern's Dashboard gives a graphical representation of the new, active, performed
and approved test cases/defects. It also represents the split of these
work items by modules, business process and type of testing. These can be filtered based on :
1. The Test plan they belong to
2. The Test scenario they belong to
3. User Assigned
4. Created By
This table provides an overview of all the stakeholders and
testers involved in the project. It has a list of all the testers
working in the project along with the number of test cases allocated to
them. It also tracks the progress of each stakeholder with respect to
test case execution.
The test case dashboard helps in monitoring all the test cases and progress of testing.